Become a Member
Why be a member?
As a shareholder or stakeholder in Sydney Markets can you afford not to be a member of Freshmark?
Your membership will provide direct savings to your business and the ‘peace of mind’ that you have a team of people ready to assist you with your business administrative requirements.
Our services include:
- Advice on Workplace Awards & Employment Standards.
- Assistance with WH&S issues, including Workers Compensation.
- Free confidential counselling service for Members & staff.
- Professional advice & representation.
- Representation in Grower Disputes & the Horticultural Code.
- Freshmark representation to SML on market issues.
- Representation to Government at Local, State & Federal levels.
- Business and service discounts for electricity, LPG, and insurance.
- FreshTest product testing helping you to meet food quality standards.
- Freshcare – national support for on-farm food safety and environmental program.
- Administrative, clerical, and training advice and support.
- Affordable promotions through ‘A Better Choice’ program.
- Family and community support through the Sydney Markets Foundation.
- Advice on industry trends and market developments.
- Unbeatable market social functions throughout the year.
- Freshmark services are tax-deductible.
These are just a few of the ways that Freshmark can help you.
Interested in becoming a member? Complete either the Full Membership Form for Sydney Markets wholesalers only or an Associate Membership for greengrocers, providors, growers and service providers to Sydney Markets.
If you would like to know more information please fill out the form below.