Freshmark actively supports:
- FreshTest, the largest, most comprehensive testing program in Australia for low-cost MRL testing of fresh produce, water, and soil. Freshmark arranges collections daily in the Markets for its members and other organisations.
- FreshTest offers the following tests on fresh produce:
- Chemical/Residue Testing.
- Heavy Metal Testing.
- Microbial Testing.
- FreshTest also offers testing on soil and water including chemical, heavy metal, microbial, nutritional testing, and mineral testing.
- If members want to find out results they can go to the FreshTest website by clicking here.
- If you require a copy of our updated Price List you can print one by clicking here.
- To organise a test, complete the FreshTest® request form – Wholesaler or the FreshTest® Request Form – Grower and send it to email@example.com or fax (02) 9764 2776.
- You may wish to drop off your samples for testing along with your form to Freshmark between the hours of 8 am -4 pm Monday to Friday our address is Suite 24B, Level 1, Market Plaza Building, Sydney Markets NSW 2129.
- You can drop your produce off at your nominated grower or wholesaler stands within Sydney Markets. However, you will need to advise us of the collection the afternoon prior so we can collect the next day.
- You may wish to send your produce via to Suite 24B, Level 1, Market Plaza Building, Sydney Markets NSW 2129.
- We collect goods from Australia Post. Our PO Box Address is PO Box 6, Sydney Markets NSW 2129.
- For any further inquiries, please email us at the above-mentioned email address or please give us a call on 02 9764 3244.